Welcome to Rechic 101
We are a unique consignment shop located in Orinda, CA. We cater to women & young women with high quality, pre-loved, on trend women's contemporary clothing, shoes, and accessories. We believe clothing can be stylish, well-made, and affordable--all at the same time!--and strive to offer special pieces that are curated with a point of view so that customers will know what to expect every time they walk through our door. Our merchandise is displayed with care in a well-organized, boutique-like setting. Most people have to double check that this is indeed a consignment shop when they visit for the first time!
We also carry an assortment of gift items for holidays, birthdays, graduations, thank you gifts, and hostess gifts. We have personal items such as jewelry, bath & body, journals, and stationary and room decor. Merchandise is refreshed seasonally so that you can always find something new and we offer gift wrapping so that gifts leave ready be gifted.
Rechic 101 is a locally-owned business that is proud to be located in Orinda and serving the surrounding areas.
Consign with us
At Rechic 101, we appreciate our consignors and we couldn't do business without you! When you consign your pre-loved clothing, shoes, accessories, and jewelry with us, we will merchandise them with attention and care. Upon sale, consignor split is 40% of the sales price for items that sell for under $50 and 50% of the sales price for items that sell for $50 or over.
Here are the details:
1. WHAT: Rechic 101 accepts
* gently-used (clean with no rips, holes, stains, missing buttons, piling, etc.)
* on-trend & classic styling
* in-season (JAN-MAR: spring items, APR-JUN: summer items, JUL-SEP fall items, OCT-DEC winter and holiday items)
* better-branded clothing, shoes, accessories, and jewelry
Clothing must be on hangers or neatly folded.
2. WHEN: Consignors may "drop and run" anytime during store hours, or may call or email us to make an appointment before or after business hours.
3. THEN WHAT:
* Consignment period is 60 days from the time the merchandise is entered in the system and placed on the floor.
* Sold merchandise: Consignors with a credit balance of $100 or over will automatically be paid out at the beginning of each month. Consignors with a credit balance less than $100 will be issued a check upon request. Consignors may also use their credit to purchase merchandise in Rechic in which case an additional 20% will be added on top of their credit.
* Consignors are responsible for remembering their pick-up date and for making an appointment to pick up their unsold merchandise. Merchandise that is not picked up within 7 days at the end of the consignment period becomes the property of Rechic 101 and will be donated.
Events with us
Rechic 101 is a locally-owned business that enjoys partnering with other local businesses to offer fun events to the community. We have a small seating area in the store that can be used by small group meetings as well as a back deck. If you have an idea for us, please don't hesitate to stop by or email us.